Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Loneliness



Im hurt
My heart ripped apart by you
And
My soul is crushed and empty.

I cant love anymore, anyone
I don't want to get hurt again

I hate everyone
Damn
I hate myself
I want to be left alone

I don't want anyone to enter my life
Im scared to get hurt again and again.
I raised a wall to keep everyone out.
I fortified my wall
With suspicion, anger, anxeity, depression
I felt happy to be in my shell

My wall become higher and higher
I have become lonelier and rigid
Lonelier nights and dried tears
accompanied me to sleep

Times flies away and years rolled over
My heart mended itself
I needed someone
To talk to 
Arms to run into
Shoulder to lean on 
Warm hugs to forget my worries.

I had raised my fort so high
No one dared to enter
and
those who did, 
didnt understand me.
None hears my anguished cry 
to accept me as me.

I dont want anyone to rescue me
I just need a companion to walk beside me.



No comments:

Post a Comment