Sunday, May 2, 2021

An Evening to remember

A table for 2 in the shore, 
Sometimes waves come flirt with the table
It's a full moon day, and table reserved.. 
Im waiting for you to come expectantly
You come in a beautiful white dress...
You come and sit with me in that table.. 
Suddenly the entire place lightened up with your beaming smile
I handover a white flower to keep in your hair..
I keep wondering which is brighter
The full moon or your face
I wonder which has the unbelievable fragrance
The flower or you
It's a beautiful evening.... 
Which deserves a drink to cherish
The waves were so jealous after you came, 
They started to flirt with your feet...
We whisper so low, the waves are stopping to listen
The candle light in the centre dancing to the tune of our breathing
I just melt in the moment looking at your face
Which has been lit by the moon...
Holding your hand.. 
Playing with your fingers
Removing your falling hair from your face
All I say is.... 
You are the one I meant to be with
The waves are bored as you don't give them attention
As your entire gaze is on me..
The cheeks turn pink when I whisper something to you
You just come slightly towards me.. 
My lips brushing your cheek
Raising the hairs in your arms
I'm going into a trance...
With the concoction of your presence
You smile
Your fragrance
I get up from my chair... 
You wonder why??

I just go behind you
Bend down and touch your shoulder
Plant a kiss on your neck behind ears
Then slowly put a small silver chain in your neck with a Phoenix bird pendant
Take your hand and get you up
The moment a Bryan Adams song plays...
I put my hand around your hips 
And we start swaying to the music...
We are so close together
The waves are blushing and retreating back..
You look up my face
I could see the shining moon in your eyes
And I plant my lips on yours
The moment is sealed in our heart and mind forever


No comments:

Post a Comment