Oh baby
I want to be the hair when you play with it
I want to be the spects when you read with it
Oh baby
I want to be the sweat when you run
I want to be the smile when you have fun
I want to be the words when you swear
I want to be the hug when you fear
Oh baby
I want to be the sheet when you are cold
I want to be the breeze when you are hot
Oh baby
I want to be the heel when you kick
I want to be the lips when you lick
I want to be the fingers when you suck
I want to be the drink when you sip
Oh baby
I want to be the dress when you go out
I want to be the food when you eat out
I want to be the air you breath in
I want to be the bed you sleep in
Oh baby
I want to be your everything
I want you be my everything
Oh baby
I want you be mine
No comments:
Post a Comment