Babe...
Whenever you feel low...
Whenever you feel there is no one around you
Whenever you feel all alone..
Whenever you feel like waging lone battle...
Babe
Just close your eyes for a second....
You will find me at your side...
You will feel me holding your hand..
You will feel my hug embracing you
You will feel my touch soothing you
You will feel my love enveloping you
You will feel you are not alone
And
You have me in your corner
Babe...
Next time if it is all hot and sunny..
You will find a cool breeze across your face..
Next time it is all sultry and humid
You will find a drizzle to make you happy
Next time there is a dark cloud around you
You will find the sun peeking through the clouds..
Next time you smell the ugliness of humans
You will smell the fragrance of the blooming flower
Next time you feel the hatred of humans
You will be smothered with love of the animals
Babe
There's always me with you.
There's always me within you.
There's always me around you.
Never despair, never doubt.
Babe
I will walk beside you,
I will walk behind you,
I will walk in front of you,
But if you don't find me walking with you,
Then I must be carrying you
Babe
I love you...
I love with all my heart
I love with all my soul
You are my love for life....
No comments:
Post a Comment